Ayurveda is an ancient science originating in India over 5,000 years ago. It offers a vast amount of information in which one can put into practical uses for a more salubrious healthy lifestyle in these modern times.
In this 4 week series we will learn:
- More detailed information on the most basic and important Ayurveda tenets and ways to help prevent early aging and disease.
- You will learn how to read the clues of body's symptoms. We will discuss what your body is trying to tell you. Because our body's usually give us clues before the onset of disease.
- You will identify what your constitution (dosha) was at birth and whether you are in balance with your true nature or whether you are out of balance. (And ways to support your balance).
- You will learn "Customized Self Care Rituals" for optimal health, energy, self love and confidence.
- You will learn what are the best foods, spices and herbs for your optimal balance.
- We will start each class with a beautiful, serene meditation connecting us with Mother Earth and her elements. Music, Aromatherapy and warm tea will be provided at each class.
Space is limited please RSVP here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrollment for this series is $120, classes last 2 hours and 15 mins each.
Early registration is $99 if registered by by February 7, 2015.
Paypay link Facebook Fanpage Event or enter email@example.com to find me on PayPal.